Today, businesses use the internet for a majority of their communication with clients, vendors, partners and more. Quite often, the information transmitted over the internet is sensitive and the effects could be devastating if it were somehow intercepted. In fact, in some states it is illegal to send certain data over the internet unless it's secure. We built the perfect solution to this problem…
Qwipit is an easy-to-use secure file transfer service that allows businesses to send files with all of the speed and ease of email and none of the risks. Qwipit can also handle large files, up to 90 Megabytes.
Go to www.qwipit.com to find out how easy it is to keep your information protected!
Qwipit can help your business if:
- You regularly need to transmit sensitive or confidential data and documents over the Internet.
- You use email as a primary way of sending sensitive data and documents over the Internet to clients, vendors, partners and more.
- The documents you send often contain Social Security numbers, financial information, medical records, etc.
- You have trouble sending larger files using regular email.
- You need a simple solution to the problems mentioned above!
Why is there a need for Qwipit?
- Qwipit's encryption technology protects data that would otherwise be vulnerable to interception when sent over email.
- Many State and Federal statutes prohibit the transmission of certain data over the Internet in an unencrypted format (i.e. Social Security numbers).
- Your clients and employees trust you with their confidential information and rely on you to keep it safe and protected at all times.
- Email is not a secure way to send sensitive documents. Also, most email systems have trouble sending and receiving large files.
- In-house FTP solutions are cumbersome and require a great deal of administration and technical knowledge, while Qwipit can be easily adopted by everyone in your organization with no training whatsoever!
Go to www.qwipit.com to sign up for a one week free trial!