Your life is full of information that helps you stay connected, protected and informed. From insurance and banking to passwords and contact lists, you often must be able to access this critical information at a moment’s notice. However, many people wait until it’s too late before they realize the disadvantages of having their critical info stored in a variety of locations, from file cabinets to flash drives. Lock Your Docs! offers a secure online file storage solution that solves this problem, helping you get organized and be prepared for anything.
Lock Your Docs! provides you with a totally secure, online lock box for the storage of your important business and personal information. Like a safe deposit box at a bank, Lock Your Docs! protects what is valuable to you. Unlike a physical safe deposit box, you can access the contents of your Lock Your Docs! lock box whenever and wherever you need it!
To get your 100 MB lock box for just $29/year, visit www.lockyourdocs.com.
Why do I need a Lock Your Docs! lock box?
- Storing all your critical information in a central, accessible location allows you to be prepared for any situation in which you might need that info.
- Lock Your Docs! is an essential part of any business’s DR plan, allowing you and your employees to access insurance information, bank account info, client lists, vendor lists, employee lists and more in the event of a disaster that keeps you from your office.
- Lock Your Docs! is great for travelers. You can store a copy of your passport, travel insurance docs, medical information, reservation information and your itinerary, all of which can be lost or stolen if carried in your luggage in paper format.
- Other parties, such as your family or business partners, can access certain documents that they might need access to in case anything should happen to you.
How does Lock Your Docs! work?
- Sign up at www.lockyourdocs.com.
- Decide what you want to store in your lock box.
- Upload your information in the form of a pdf, word document, spreadsheet, powerpoint, etc.
- All of your data is transmitted and stored securely with 128 bit encryption using SSL 3.0.
- Add users and determine which documents you want them to be able to view and download.
- Relax! Rest assured that you and your selected users will be able to access your information whenever and wherever the need arises.